We offer eleven basic grades of glue sticks in 1/2" diameter X 4" or 10" lengths, also 1/4" X 4" mini, 5/8" X 2", 1" X 3" and 1" square chips.
- (3000) AMBER CLEAR - high strength, dries clear with yellowish cast, good for demanding applications: Ceramics, etc...
- (236) WHITE METAL / PLASTIC - dries clear, excellent bonding to metal or plastic - which are difficult substrates
- (962) SUPER AMBER - extra high strength, dries opaque honey color, strongest glue we have ever tested, good for woodworking projects, kitchen cabinet assembly, etc.
- (230) WHITE CLEAR PREMIUM - extra strong, good on plastics and porous substrates
- (229) WHITE CLEAR CRAFT - most transparent, strong, good for crafts, economical.
- (825L) WHITE CLEAR LOW TEMP - 1/2" X 10" Round. Won't burn fingers at 225°F or melt Styrofoam® or baloons. Use with PRO-100L low temp applicator.
- (725) WHITE - a good strong bonding for carton sealing
- (229) CLEAR MINI STICKS- transparent, strong, good for crafts 1/4" Diam. X 4" long.
- (3000)1" X 1" Square AMBER CLEAR - for pan melting
- Oval glitter glue sticks are available in Silver, Gold, Blue and Green, in quantities of 10, or 100.
SAVE even more. Call us for multiple case pricing.
On heavy cases of glue sticks we charge actual shipping cost