We sell state of the art glue guns made for Adhesive Technologies in New England and FPC in Michigan. Today, most of the better glue guns are made in Taiwan. They have high tech PTC (Positive Temperature Control) which automatically drops the wattage to a low stand-by 25 watts when plugged in, but not in use. When you squeeze the trigger, the wattage jumps to 60 or 100 or 220 depending on the model. This feature prolongs the life of your gun.
- A - Surebonder Pro2-220 Industrial Variable Temp(120˚-220˚C) 220 watt
power comes with carrying case and extra nozzle.
- B - Pro-200 Industrial Glue Gun 200 watt power, and 4 1/2lbs./hr extrusion.
- C - Ad-Tech PRO-80 Glue Gun high output, twin heater elements comes with 2 extra nozzles(Hypodermic & Flat).
- D - SUREBONDER CORDLESS with power charging base can be used 5 - 10 minutes between charges
- E - LOW TEMP MAGIC MELT ™ uses oval, low temp glitter or white clear sticks.
- F - Mini Trigger Gun Dual Temp uses 1/4" mini sticks.
- G - PRO-100L (100 watts) uses low Temperature ( 225°F) 1/2" Round glue sticks (825R) suitable for Polystyrene and balloons.